Prison Architect Break Prison Architect Break

That was a very funny and enjoyable animation! Great job!

The Last Watch The Last Watch

Yea, as it's a prototype it's obviously lacking things like power-ups or proper sound effects, enemy hitting feedback and so on, but all in all it's an enjoyable concept. Shooting does feel quite powrful and is fitting, it's quite fun, this prototype has a lot of potential. I can see it becoming a very nice game! Cheers.

Hade Hade

This game is amazing! Very fun and entertaining. The art is minimalistic and the concept is quite simple but its all executed very well! I really like the way the game teaches you it's mechanics, also as a musician i really appreciate the superb sound design this game has. Respect dude.

KirUnz responds:

Glad you like it! Thanks a lot!

SpaceWrecked SpaceWrecked

I have to agree with Kesien. This game would be very good and interesting, but the awkward controls make it almost unplayable for me. It really ruins the experience.

Windup-Toy Boss Windup-Toy Boss

Very fitting for a boss battle, as you said, probably too epic for something of this size, but hey, maybe the windup-toy boss transormed into a killer mecha!
It's quite cinematic and gets the blood pumping!

Space Trip Space Trip

Very nice! Indeed it sounds like it could be in some type of old fashined space game. I really like the rocket engine sound in the song, it's a nice touch to the overall feel. The only thing that would be a problem if this was a video game song it would need to loop, but I guess that wouldn't be that hard to manage. All in all, that's a very good piece, cheers!

Jingle-Appointee responds:

thank you too for your response!
Indeed looping would not be a big deal here